Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level

2 posters

Go down

Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level Empty Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level

Post by Sassy Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:35 pm

What skills have I acquired that I'm proud of?
What accomplishments am I proud of?

Beginning when I was a child, what are the 10 most significant events in my life? Why did I make them significant?

What period of my life do I like most? Why?
What period of my life do I like least? Why?

What are five of my greatest strengths?

What do I desire most right now? Why do I desire that?

If I was to receive an award, what would I want that award to be for? Why that?

If I was to pick out a general theme that showed up often while answering these questions, what would that theme be? What does it mean? How do I feel about that?
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level Empty Re: Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level

Post by butterflypanda06 Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Sassy wrote:What skills have I acquired that I'm proud of? Speaking Spanish, non verbal communication, computer skills, listening... money management..

What accomplishments am I proud of? graduating college... moving out...

What are five of my greatest strengths?
caring nature
desire to succeed
organization
listening
problem solving

What do I desire most right now? Why do I desire that? a family of my own... why? because i want that next step in my life.

butterflypanda06
butterflypanda06
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/butterflypanda06

Back to top Go down

Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level Empty Re: Self Awareness Questions... on a Personal Level

Post by Sassy Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:35 pm

What skills have I acquired that I'm proud of? making friends, being loyal.. there are anything I can do.. from crafts to etc... but as much as I may get compliments on those talents.. the people skills mean more to me.. in the long run I'd rather care that people remembered me for being loving, sweet, loyal, kind... than for anything else

What accomplishments am I proud of? oh.. surviving adversity I think. I lost my children and regained them.. I never thought I'd have them back.. so that is an accomplishement..

leaving the cult as well... I'm proud I found the strength and intelligence to do that

Beginning when I was a child, what are the 10 most significant events in my life? Why did I make them significant?
hmm... religion.. the cult leaving it
death of my best friend at age 9
marriage
twice
divorce
twice
college
work
children
relocation

What period of my life do I like most? Why? Now, because it is the potential to have every happiness I could dream for

What period of my life do I like least? Why? When I was separated from my my children.. and especially the year I was separated from my father as well

What are five of my greatest strengths? kind of listed above in skills

What do I desire most right now? Why do I desire that? to have my children be able to be independent on their own.. not for me but for them.. and for them to be happy.

If I was to receive an award, what would I want that award to be for? Why that? being a loving mother and partner and friend, because those things matter most to me

If I was to pick out a general theme that showed up often while answering these questions, what would that theme be? What does it mean? How do I feel about that? how much I care about others
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down