Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions.... How would you answer?

4 posters

Go down

Questions.... How would you answer? Empty Questions.... How would you answer?

Post by Sassy Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Who was your first crush?
When was your first kiss?
Who is the bad penny in your family / group?
What is the best chat-up line you have ever heard?
What would be your ideal pet?
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone?
If the world was going to end, who would you like to spend your last hour with?
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Questions.... How would you answer? Empty Re: Questions.... How would you answer?

Post by Eshadowgirl Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:31 pm

Who was your first crush? My best guy friend in high school...((sigh))
When was your first kiss? When i was 20yrs old..yikes
Who is the bad penny in your family / group? My prison bird brother
What is the best chat-up line you have ever heard? Best? Still waiting for the perfect line.
What would be your ideal pet? I have them. Peanut and Grizzly(My 2 small doggies)
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone? Dinner, and a nice gift, quality romantic time Wink
If the world was going to end, who would you like to spend your last hour with? My family...
Eshadowgirl
Eshadowgirl
Newly Joined Friend
Newly Joined Friend

Female
Number of posts : 10

http://myspace.com/eshadowgirl

Back to top Go down

Questions.... How would you answer? Empty Re: Questions.... How would you answer?

Post by Sassy Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Who was your first crush? from what I remember.. his name was Kevin Smith.. I had a crush on him for YEARS.. when I married.. people were actually betting that if he came to town (and yes he did come to my wedding) and asked me not to marry... that I'd call it off for him..

When was your first kiss? I was 16... my first real boyfriend/dating experience.. Darryl Larson his name was...he was 17

Who is the bad penny in your family / group? Who knows... in my family? maybe me.. for years I was the 'chaste one' but I have now done things that my brother and sister never would have thought of doing.. however.. I've never taken drugs or smoked.. so maybe we are even... aaaahhh but my sister used to play chicken with my mom's car.. maybe that puts her over the edge...

What is the best chat-up line you have ever heard? I'm still waiting to hear one

What would be your ideal pet? ideal? well.. my favorite would be to have a dog again... not sure if ideal is the right word for it though

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone? Breakfast in bed.. with a rose..

If the world was going to end, who would you like to spend your last hour with? My Children
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper69 Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:08 am

Who was your first crush?Ms. Attaway (my first grade teacher)

When was your first kiss?A very long time ago...

Who is the bad penny in your family / group? Me

What is the best chat-up line you have ever heard?Vibe

What would be your ideal pet?Alaskan Huskie

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone?Can't say, I have a rep to maintain

If the world was going to end, who would you like to spend your last hour with?My best friend in this whole world...
Casper69
Casper69
Valued Friend
Valued Friend

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.myspace.com/running_wulf

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflypanda06 Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 pm

Who was your first crush? it was this white boy with big ears and freckles named Mike. I think I was in the 5th grade!
When was your first kiss? I was 19
Who is the bad penny in your family / group? too many really
What is the best chat-up line you have ever heard? LMAO Hulk Hogans son used this one on tv... it said... "How much does a polar bear weigh?" and the girl said she didn't know... and he responds.. "Enough to break the ice! My name is Nick.." I thought it was cute!
What would be your ideal pet? I want a border collie but I think my ideal pet is another cat.
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone? I took him out to dinner and then I whisked him away to a hotel room... followed by a jacuzzi bath, warm oil massage... *insert fulfilling other fantasies*
If the world was going to end, who would you like to spend your last hour with? my family..
butterflypanda06
butterflypanda06
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/butterflypanda06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down