Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGGGh.. I love my kids.. but..

2 posters

Go down

UGGGh.. I love my kids.. but.. Empty UGGGh.. I love my kids.. but..

Post by Sassy Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm

No matter how old your kids get, you still worry about them, struggle with them, etc..

of course you always celebrate their successes as well...

Right now I sit here with two of my children moved back in with me.. on the one hand this is a dream come true. You see for over ten yrs I was estranged from two of my children.. and 6 for the other.. I never thought id' have them back in my life..

so inspite of any struggles I might have.. no way would I give them up to not have them now..

but... wow.. to have two adult children in your home and not a large place is proving to be interesting to say the least!

The youngset just arrived last Friday.. WITH an attitude that he isn't happy being here... you see I bought him the plane ticket to come out, because he couldn't find work and the place he was staying at gave him a deadline to move out if he didn't find ajob.. which he didn't.. so mom saved the day so to speak and bought him a plane ticket to Cali.. where hopefully he will find work..

but.. like I said.. he isn't happy.. sigh.. and a bad attitude is not fun to be around.. nor will it make it easy for him to find a job.. I'm hoping when we get him some work things will lighten up.. but it has ben challenging...

My oldest.. well he's back in the midwest and doing fine except last month he gave us a scare with headaches.. at first tests looked like he could have a blood clot or anuersym (sp?).. but..apparently he doesn't and his headaches are getting better.. but I worry.. ya know..

the middle.. well.. he's doing ok.. we carpool every day right now and sometimes he gets cranky and road rage and that isn't so fun.. but you know I love him.... I love them all..
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

UGGGh.. I love my kids.. but.. Empty Re: UGGGh.. I love my kids.. but..

Post by Sydney Payne Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:44 pm

sounds like your youngest is angry hun and taking it out on you...like we do....we hurt the ones we love.
You know hes had to come somewhere not totally by his own choice and also hes the baby.

I hope all goes well and Im sure he will get a job, you will kick his butt if he doesnt right??? LOL

fingers crossed health wise they all stay well

I know how much they all mean to you.
Sydney Payne
Sydney Payne

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.pinkandglitzy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:07 pm

Things are better this week.. I think he's eased into accepting why he is in Cali now.. and to go back home he needs to make some money to get himself back there... he's done some temporary work already and I think its giving him some self confidence too.... he's been out of work for two years.... way too long!!

Now I worry about my oldest.. He drives up to Canda Friday to meet the current love of his life for the first time... being mom.. well I worry she will break his heart.. he already thinks he loves her...
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Payne Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:40 am

Thats good news about the youngest, its hard for them to admit Mom knows best too so hes got alot to address. Its fantastic about the work as well nothing like some money in the pocket to make one feel better.

Now to your eldest......LOVE already??
i know I fall in love way to easily but in love before they have met?
I guess its possible ....the internet is an interesting medium. by the very nature of it we find out a whole lot more before we meet than we would by the end of the "usual" first date.
im with you about the breaking of hearts but then Im a sucker for a love story....fingers crossed.
Sydney Payne
Sydney Payne

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.pinkandglitzy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:01 pm

yes.. on the internet sometimes some can find deeper feelings than might be accurate. then when you meet, get to know each other and all your faults, well it can be a crash...

or a elevated success! i'm hoping it is a success for my son...

There is nothing more to make a parent happy as your children finding happiness.... and success!
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down