Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?

2 posters

Go down

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? Empty Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?

Post by Sassy Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:58 pm

My sister called the other night and she already has her Christmas stuff out...Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? Treeornament

I noticed last night on my commute home 3 houses with their Xmas lights on outside... Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? Noel_maisons008

It kills me but I really try to wait for the day after Thanksgiving before I decorate...

I even read on another site I am on where they are doing a Christmas Card Exchange... that some had already received their first card!!

isn't it to early to do it now?
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? Empty Re: Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?

Post by Swirl Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:18 pm

When I was growing up people waited until after Thanksgiving to decorate as you said sassy. It kind of gets me in the Christmas spirit, but by the time it get here I'm over it.
Swirl
Newly Joined Friend
Newly Joined Friend

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Is it too early to decorate for Christmas? Empty Re: Is it too early to decorate for Christmas?

Post by Sassy Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:01 pm

I feel like if you decorate now.. you overshadow the importance of Thanksgiving...

It would be funny having Thanksgiving dinner with Christmas stuff all around...
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down