Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilemma

2 posters

Go down

Dilemma Empty Dilemma

Post by Sydney Payne Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:47 am

Ok so lets throw this into the arena.

I wont insult your intelligence and say "my friend" because you are all capable of working out Im talking about myself.

before I was involved with Himself I had an internet friendship with a man, probably known to most of you, on myspace another rapper actually. What is it with these artists.

we spoke every night for over a year and we got on really well. last year on my trip to LA we spoke daily on the fone and met up and had the most wonderful day together...no sex just two people enjoying eaxh others company.

Ive known him now for 2 years and weve started talking again and I realise that the old feelings could still be there.

Most of you know Im involved with a guy here in the UK. It has its ups and downs like any relationship. Weve been together for nearly a year now and Im not sure he can commit in the way i would like.
example: I would like more kids but because he has 3 from previous relationships he never sees he doesnt want any more.

I sound so demanding dont I?

I stopped talking to the guy in LA because of Himself but I cant help wondering if it would have worked with LA guy.

Hes started saying he really misses me and ends his chats with hugs and kisses....and that he really wants to come over here and Im welcome to stay over with him....am I reading too much into it...??

Help!!??

Should I be realistic and realise that the distance makes things impossible or do I persue things just to see?
I dont want to put all my eggs into LA guys basket on the strength of one meeting and internet chats but what if he turns out to be "the One" and I let him go...

Should I work on my relationship with Himself as we get along well and hes in this country, or am I settling for something that eventually I will grow out of?

I care deeply for Himself, I cant say that for LA guy (yet) but its the what if?? that Im worried about.
Sydney Payne
Sydney Payne

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.pinkandglitzy.com

Back to top Go down

Dilemma Empty Re: Dilemma

Post by Sassy Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:49 pm

well.. in my opinion, I'd focus first on the relationship you are in.. put down on paper what you like.. and don't like about it.. why you see it making it long term.. or why you dont see it.. if it might not make it the long haul.. ie, you want more kids.. then you have choices to make, although not immediately of course..

the guy in LA seems to be intersted.. I don't think you are reading too much into it.. longer term? hm,,... maybe you don't know him well enough to make a list of pros and cons about him..

I do know you liked it here in Cali...

and of course I'd love to see ya.. lol
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Payne Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am

Thanks Sassy, knew you could put me on the right track
a list is a good idea and i will work on that one....
maybe its just a case of grass being greener in LA

Ive not given it much of a chance with Himself, but I had always hoped we "knew" if we had found The One. Its not always that simple is it?

onwards and upwards, keep plodding on...its difficult to speak to LA man because I kind of feel unfaithful...
Sydney Payne
Sydney Payne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 pm

yes, if only we would just 'know'.. life just isn't that simple is it?

I understand about the not being comfy to speak to the other guy though.. you need to figure out what you are going to do with himself first..

I was talking to guys when I had broken up with Jack.. but since I've opted to give him another chance, well.. I've pretty much stopped...
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Payne Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:40 am

well i think the distance in this one is the key
the practicality of a relationship with a Californian is impossible when one has children educated in this country

plus...after my health scare I have done alot of soul searching....

i was leaning on the other guy for support because Himself found my health difficult....

what will be will be I guess Im trying to say and at the moment im happy with Himself, and in love
Sydney Payne
Sydney Payne

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Well then sounds like he is the one you should be with, at least now.

Being happy and in love, is a very good thing!
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down