Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Friendship

4 posters

Go down

Talk about Friendship Empty Talk about Friendship

Post by Sassy Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Your friends should see you through thick and thin, right? Well sometimes, friendship isn't that simple. Maybe your friend is having some problems and you're not sure how to help him orher. Maybe you're not seeing eye-to-eye with your pal anymore. Whatever your friendship situation... we can talk about it...
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Talk about Friendship Empty Re: Talk about Friendship

Post by OMGMTAP Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:20 am

I hate when my friends are caught up in BS relationships and you have to just stand by and watch them wreck themselves because they won't listen to you. But regardless, I'll be there to pick up the pieces and make them whole again. I've been lucky to have friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin and not become judgemental assholes.
OMGMTAP
OMGMTAP
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.myspace.com/moheartyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper69 Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:02 am

I believe that friends are like this: you have those that wold hang out with ya, then there's the ones that will bail ya out of jail at 3 am, then there are the ones that were in jail with you and laughing at the fact the you guys ended up there...
Casper69
Casper69
Valued Friend
Valued Friend

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://www.myspace.com/running_wulf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:33 pm

sometimes I've felt like I've gone farther for a friend than I have gotten in return.. they knew they could always count on me..

and I've been let down..

However, right now I have a really great set of friends. I know I can count on them. They stand by me even if I make decision they might not think is wise.. but they love me any way.
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflypanda06 Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:28 pm

Sassy wrote:sometimes I've felt like I've gone farther for a friend than I have gotten in return.. they knew they could always count on me..

and I've been let down..

However, right now I have a really great set of friends. I know I can count on them. They stand by me even if I make decision they might not think is wise.. but they love me any way.
I completely agree with you Sassy... the same could be said about the friends in my life.
butterflypanda06
butterflypanda06
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/butterflypanda06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content