Sassy&Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level..

2 posters

Go down

Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level.. Empty Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level..

Post by Sassy Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Do I believe in god? If not, how do I believe the universe operates? Why do I believe that?
How has my childhood effected my beliefs about God/or lack there of?

What characteristics do I believe God possesses? Why do I believe that?

What is my relationship with this God/Universe?

Is it the relationship I want? Why or why not?

In what way does my spiritual beliefs effect my day-to-day life?

Do I have a code of conduct that I follow? If no, do I want one? Why or why not? If yes, what is it and why those codes?
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level.. Empty Re: Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level..

Post by butterflypanda06 Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Sassy wrote:Do I believe in god? If not, how do I believe the universe operates? Why do I believe that?
How has my childhood effected my beliefs about God/or lack there of?

I don't really believe in God. I use to. However none of the story makes sense to me so I believe in Evolution and the ways of science! It is a concept that I can grasp easier.

In what way does my spiritual beliefs effect my day-to-day life? Since I don't really have spiritual beliefs and more so order/karma.. things happen for a reason.. so i let things happen.

Do I have a code of conduct that I follow? If no, do I want one? Why or why not? If yes, what is it and why those codes?
i just try and do whatever i think is right and follow my heart. i treat those how i want to be treated and go about my life.
butterflypanda06
butterflypanda06
Friend
Friend

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-13

http://www.myspace.com/butterflypanda06

Back to top Go down

Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level.. Empty Re: Self Awareness Questions.....on a Spiritual level..

Post by Sassy Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:26 pm

I do believe in a higher power still.. does it affect my daily life.. probably not, although I do think about God often, (ie, less than daily, but more than weekly)..

I pray but only on large things.. feel a little quilty about that.. but since i haven't found my own path yet that I feel good about.. I guess I just dont' always feels good about my prayers being heard.. dumb I know.. but.. there it is..

I do think that people can have a personal relationship with God, without having an organized religion to tell them how to do it.. the idea of a church charging money I can't afford to give, just to hear about God turns me off.. so I haven't started a church of any kind..
Sassy
Sassy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down